View DetailsThis 16-volume, specially priced boxed set makes a perfect gift for aspiring leaders who are short on time but need advice fast, on topics from creating...
- Supply chain management Digital ArticleMove beyond transactional relationships toward strategic partnerships.
- In addition to product costs and supplier choices, today’s managers need to consider geopolitics, logistics, sustainability, and suppliers’ health.
- Operations strategy Digital ArticleLessons from one Massachusetts company’s attempts to meet soaring demand for PPE.
- Supply chain management WebinarFeaturing Willy C. Shih, Professor at Harvard Business School and author of the recent HBR article, “Global Supply Chains in a Post-Pandemic World”. When the COVID-19 pandemic subsides, the world will look markedly different. The supply shock that started in China in February and the demand shock that followed as the global economy shut down […]
- Technology & Operations Digital ArticleFirms of all sizes can now take advantage of this digital wizardry.
- Economics Digital ArticleWhat will it take to reverse a decades-long shift to global supply chains?
- Economics Digital ArticleDelaying may not have been good for the company or its workers.